1. We are a team. 2. Attack one of us, and you have attacked all of us. 3. Experience matters, but teamwork is paramount. 4. Absolutely no teamkilling. 5. Only command can communicate with the opposing team. 6. We treat the game AS a game. We're here to have fun. 7. We act maturely even to those who do not. 8. We are led by those who have earned our trust and respect. 9. Assisting other members takes precedence over personal goals within the team. 10. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Personal Behavior & Conflicts:
A)Conflicts with other members in the team can, and will occur.
The following guidelines have been laid out to address any such issues that
B) If you have a
problem with a fellow member, you will report it to your division CO/XO
immediately. While we do have a mediation system in place, we encourage members
to try to solve personal differences privately, before attempting a more
C) We believe that
a member should, for the most part, be able to deal with these types of
situations themselves. However, please report that you are having trouble with
another member so the situation can be monitored, and mediated, if
D) If your CO/XO feels
he is unable to make an unbiased decision or unable to handle the problem
himself, the problem will go up the chain of command.
E) If your issue is
with your commander you will address the issue to the appropriate Senior
Command member, who will follow much the same procedure as your CO/XO.
F) This team does
not discriminate except for poor attitudes.
G) Use of racist or
sexist remarks is forbidden under any and all circumstances.
H) Disrupting the
balance of the team will not be tolerated.
I) From time to
time, our server will be open for public use. If you are on the server, you
must report incidents of cheating, unfair tactics (exploiting), and abusive
players to Command as soon as possible.
J) Rough language
is allowed to an extent on the server, but personal attacks, threats, and
attempted hacking will not be tolerated.
K)During matches and scrimmages, youMAY NOTtalk to the other team. The team
leaders will speak for the team and the decisions made during the match will be
- Accusing the other team of cheating. (this is a team decision not yours)
- Taunting of any gamers.
- Racial Slurs.
-Using the Lord's name in vain
- Personal attacks against teammates or opposing players.
NOTE: We do not condone any of these actions and anyone ignoring these rules runs the risk of removal from the team.
This clan uses a 24 hour cooling off period. No significant action will be taken for 24 hours after the initial infraction (except in extreme cases).
Additionally, to avoid misunderstandings and allow for rethinking of a members actions, we do not accept any resignations on the spot. Any statement made that indicates you are quitting the team will not be considered permanent for 24 hours after the statement is made. This allows for all members to cool down and reconsider their actions.
Practice and Attendance Policy Regarding Competition:
A) Members that miss 3 matches in a row will be put on Probation, unless there are special circumstances (hospital, jail, death, family conflicts, work, etc).
B) If within 4 weeks, you do not show signs of better attendance and commitment, you will be removed from team competition
C) If you are going to be away for an extended period of time, you should notify your Division Commander, so that we won't drop you from the roster.
D) The rules in the practice section are general guidelines, please check with your division commander for the exact details.
Inter-Squad Interaction Policy
1) You may play for other teams or clans (but not as a leader or strategy coordinator), in games that are not in the same venues as the 57th Squadron.Sharing team strategies is frowned upon.
2) You may be a member of another clan that does not play a game we play.We understand team loyalty and we accept such gamers under a "Viceroy" status.This means you may participate in the particular venue of interest just as a member. Have the full use or our resources be it website or communications based. However, a "Viceroy" may not hold a command / leadership position, may not be eligible for voting on any issues or participate in team rituals, i.e. members testing.As a Viceroy, you are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct at all times and represent the 57th Squadron in the chosen venue, this includes the wearing of our tags while in game or other public venue that may exist ie, specific gaming forums or communication programs. As far as any outside person would know you are a member of the 57th Squadron in this venue.
Protocol is a moderation tool employed by members during meetings on mIRC and in Teamspeak. Often you will hear this command during matches when it is necessary to facilitate effective communication.
The protocol guidelines are simple:
1. You may not speak unless addressed.
2. If in game you stop moving, you stop shooting and you most definitely stop talking.
3. If we are holding a meeting on temspeak and you have an issue that needs immediate attention you will turn your icon to channel commander .
4. If in mIRC and you have an issue that needs immediate attention you will post a single question mark in chat ( ? ). This is the equivalent of raising your hand in class, you will be acknowledged when appropriate.
5. Once the speaker is finished he will call upon the next person wishing to speak. Please end your comments by stating you are finished and calling on the next person.